6 IT Trends Driving Digital Business
Is the mastery of digital technologies an essential core competency for any successful business?
What You Can Do About Bad Customer Service
Where 44 percent of customers leave because they feel unappreciated, fed up, frustrated and convinced no one really cares about their problems, we turned this week to this customer experience expert, best-selling author and motivational speaker for help.
Maximum ROI From SharePoint?
If your company has invested in SharePoint, they have likely put a lot of time, money and resources into its acquisition and deployment. Yet many companies are not realizing the return that they could be on their sizable investment.
Close the Knowing-Doing Gap in Enterprise Collaborations
The business improvement potential of enterprise collaboration is huge, but most organizations need help to close the knowing-doing gaps that prevent them from realizing this potential.
Email to Cloud: Fear Not
Despite the best efforts of social networking vendors to convince us to the contrary, email is alive and kicking in the enterprise — but many enterprises still prefer to leave their email as an on-premises application.
Microsoft Brings BI Tools to a Billion Screens
Or at least that’s the goal. And if anyone has a chance to achieve it in the near term, it’s Quentin Clark, the corporate vice president of the company’s Data Platform Group, and his team.
My Hadoop's Better Than Yours
The commercial vendors behind Hadoop don’t actually taunt each other in the press, but they do say things like we’re the only … we don’t do that … they’re doing this … Of course each of them has to differentiate themselves from the next and show potential customers why their branded commercial Hadoop distribution is not only fast, but also Enterprise-grade, secured and flexible.
- Cirrus Insight Brings Pardot, Hubspot Marketing Automation to Gmail
- Businesses Lose $41B from Bad Customer Service: Here's What to Do
- Big is the Next Big Thing: 6 IT Trends Driving Digital Business
- 5 Tech Trends We'll See More of in 2014
- 10 Books Every Great Digital Content Creator Must Read
- New England Patriots Content Chief Talks Social, Video, Analytics
- 5 Reasons We're Obsessed with Lists
- Google Exec Maps Mobile Tools Strategy
- Look at What These Charts Say About Global Use of Technology
- Will Microsoft Beat the Legacy Enterprise Resource Planning Meltdown?
Around the Web
- Facebook Goes Beyond 'Male' and 'Female' With New Gender Options
- LinkedIn: Small Businesses Becoming More Astute Users of Social Media
- Monitoring MSFT: Nadella's First Week; Hyper-V, Sharepoint Tools
- 2014 Is The Year Of Digital Marketing Analytics: What It Means For Your Company
- Disruptive Tech: Opportunity or Threat?
Featured Events (all events | post your event)
- Feb. 18 — (Webinar) Why Metadata Matters in SharePoint Search and Information Governance
- Feb. 18 — (Webinar) Supporting Collaboration without Compromising Security
- Feb. 19 — CMSWire Tweet Jam: The Future of Collaboration #SocBizChat
- Feb. 24 — Mobile World Congress Barcelona 2014
- March 5 — Sentiment Analysis Symposium New York 2014
- eBook: Measuring Return on Knowledge in a Big Data World
- Forrester Report: The Multi-channel Marketing Mandate
- White Paper: 5 Tips for Integrating Video into Your CMS
- eBook: Maximizing the Value of Online Marketing Video
- eBook: 5 Best Practices for Video Employee Communications
- Box Cops to Bad IPO Timing, It's Time to Unbox
- Extracting Insight from Unstructured Data
- Trends in Web Content Management From #jboye14
- IBM: Our Verse Email Beats Anything from Microsoft, Google
- Are You Too Old to Work in Tech? IT's Midlife Crisis
- Who Are the 100 Fastest Growing Software Companies?
- Outage Outrage As Microsoft's Azure Stumbles