Microsoft Plans Marketing Splash
Microsoft's director of worldwide product marketing said the company is going to capture marketers’ imaginations with its new platform.
Why SharePoint is Hard
Deploying SharePoint requires organizational discipline. Unfortunately, most organizations have historically lacked the discipline needed.
Get Smarter in Tech
Check out Gartner's top 10 technologies that make governments smart.
Prep IT for Internet of Things
IT departments will be on the front lines of the IoT assault, especially when it comes to configuring, managing and updating all the devices that need to communicate and interact.
Build a Thriving Customer Community to Realize the Community Effect
Become a customer experience leader with the help of your customer community
Download White Paper
- It's Official: Forrester Says Campaign Marketing Is Dead
- Adobe: IBM's Silverpop Deal Could Trigger 'Nightmare'
- Will EMC Dump Documentum?
- Hackers Use Viral Videos to Attack B2B E-Commerce Site
- A Beginner's Guide to Responsive Web Design
- Twitter Gets Its Grip on Gnip
- 5 Minutes with Forrester's Melissa Parrish
- Web Professionals Need to be Bridge Builders
- Make the Customer the Focus of Online Experiences
- Microsoft Takes Office to the Chrome Store
Around the Web
- Measuring Social Networking Success: More Than Just Likes
- How to Scale Up Your Technology Social Business
- Microsoft's Data Culture: It Just Might Work
- Time Inc. Names Scott McAllister Senior Vice President, Digital Marketing
- Dell Unloads Slew of Datacenter Upgrades, Teams With Red Hat on OpenStack
Featured Events (all events | post your event)
- April 23 -- (Webinar) Deliver Best in Class Mobile Customer Experiences
- April 24 -- CMSWire Tweet Jam: The State and Present Challenges of the Mobile Enterprise #SocBizChat
- April 29 -- (Webinar) Maximizing the Value of Online Video - A Guide for Marketers
- May 5 -- Gartner Portals, Content & Collaboration Summit Los Angeles 2014
- May 7 -- Marketing Innovation Summit for B2B San Francisco 2014