Aside from the big 4th of July celebrations in the US, it was a week of solid insights and opinions, including a discussion on what responsive design means for marketing. Following that we looked at why marketing and IT must align, and brought you some data about how the social software market is booming.
Content Marketing & Web CMS
Your Web CMS may not have what it takes to handle the Content Marketing challenge. If you're headed down this road, check out Content Marketing: The Changing Role of the Web CMS.
Tweet Jam in July: Content Marketing
Coming this month, we will gather together experts in the field on content marketing for our July 25th #CXMChat. Drop us a line if you'd like to be a panelist.
Learn about the business side of Responsive Design and see how to better engage your mobile customers.
> Join CMSWire's July 10 Webinar
- Discussion Point: What Does the Yammer Acquisition Mean for Microsoft SharePoint?
- Content Marketing: The Changing Role of the Web CMS
- IBM's State of Marketing 2012: Why Marketing and IT Must Align
- Office 15 Public Beta Release Rumored For This Week, Includes PDF Editing Abilities
- Apple's iPad Mini "In Production," No Reason For an iPad 4?
- The Customer Journey: Content Marketing for B2B Software Buyers
- Discussion Point: How Does Responsive Design Change Digital Marketing & Channel Management?
- Breaking Down Knowledge Silos with the Social Layer
- Cloud Implementations: Change Management Need, Challenges, Best Practices
- Microsoft Proves Steve Jobs Right Again
Around the Web
- Question: Why Are You In Social Channels?
- HR, Legal, and IT Oh My. The Role Of Social Business
- 5 Reasons for the Great Content Marketing Correction
- When transparency is way too opaque
- Business Data Has a Half-Life of Usefulness: Nucleus Research
Featured Events (all events | post your event)
- Jul 10 -- (Webinar) Using Responsive Design to Drive Mobile Web Engagement
- Aug 08 -- (Webinar) Leading with Content Marketing -- Rethink Web Engagement
- Aug 09 -- (Webinar) Performance Tips for Drupal Website Builders
- Sep 04 -- Content Marketing World Columbus
- Nov 14 -- Forrester's Customer Experience Forum West Los Angeles
Featured Jobs (all jobs | post your job)
- Vice President of Engineering in Massachussetts at Percussion
- Account Executive in UK at Magnet Harlequin
- User Experience Freelancer in California at Box UK
- Digital Project Manager in New York at Vivaldi Fifth Season
- Engineering Manager in San Francisco at Yelp Inc.