HTML5 Not Making Grade
HTML5 hasn't met expectations as a platform for mobile applications.
Privacy, Security Woes in Enterprise
We have very few mobile applications that an IT professional would feel comfortable calling enterprise grade because of a lack of viable security and privacy options.
Goodbye SharePoint Problems
A new report says SharePoint 2013 ironed out all the wrinkles and now offers a powerful enterprise collaboration platform for business users. But governance mistakes still happen to the best of us.
EMC's News Hits Street
EMC has released a new Documentum developer edition and it includes open source components. Not just that, but anyone — not just EMC customers — can download it for free.
Consumers Want Control of Data
In the world of big data, one of the first things to know is understanding customers truly by understanding transaction data.
- Analytics 3.0: Beyond Big Data
- HTML5: Still Not Living Up to Expectations
- OpenText Wants to Shut the Box
- Enterprise Collaboration Tools a 'Must' For Business Success
- 4 Secrets to Successful Customer Engagement
- Nadella Asks Microsoft Developers to 'Keep the Faith' #bldwin
- CIOs Take the Lead with Social Media
- Jahia 7: The Rise of Digital Industrialization
- Pivotal Stakes a Claim on Computing's 3rd Era
- Your Playbook for Mobilizing Today's Workforce
Around the Web
- India Is Becoming A New Frontier In Mining Personal Data
- E.U. Lawmakers Approve Tough ‘Net Neutrality’ Rules
- Jobs vs. Housing: Can Silicon Valley's capital San Jose have it all with urban villages?
- With new Office, Microsoft plays defense - Technology
- Samsung’s ‘Next Big Thing’ ads drove Apple’s marketing chief crazy
Featured Events (all events | post your event)
- April 10 — Forrester's Forum For Marketing Leaders San Francisco 2014
- April 10 — OpenText Innovation Tour New York 2014 - The Future of Enterprise Information
- April 16 — (Webinar) "More Tests Equal More Insights" and Other Optimization Myths Debunked
- April 30 — (Webinar) Maximizing the Value of Online Video - A Guide for Marketers
- May 5 — Gartner Portals, Content & Collaboration Summit Los Angeles 2014
- White Paper: Building Great Multi-Channel Web Experiences
- Report: Managing Web Experience: Learn from Top Retailers
- White Paper: 8 Critical Factors to a Successful CMS Data Migration
- Executive Brief: Work Smarter By Becoming a Social Business
- The Web CMS Buyer's Guide
- Web Content is Obsolete
- Small Fish Makes Big Leap in Gartner's WCM Rankings
- Why Collaboration Solutions Fail [Infographic]
- Adaptive Path's Sale Signals Change for UX
- How Big Data - and Critical Thinking - Lead to Business Value
- Are You Too Old to Work in Tech? IT's Midlife Crisis
- Personalizing Your Office 365 Content with Graph and Delve