For those marketers tied up in proving their worth, here are 5 steps to measure ROI on customer experience.
Social Business in 2012
It was almost a year ago that Dion Hinchliffe proposed how digital business would evolve in 2012. So how did we do? Have we evolved our strategies and technologies and made a difference? It's time for reflection.
And while we're there, let's consider where SharePoint sits in the content management world.
- Steve Jobs Did NOT Predict the Future. He Invented It
- Building a Social Platform with SharePoint and Yammer at Nationwide Insurance
- Infographic: Integration Critical to Digital Marketing, Often Lacking
- Cross-Channel Marketing Study Says Many Marketing Teams Poorly Equipped
- What's New in Enterprise Content Management for SharePoint 2013
- 4 Advanced Personalization Techniques to Improve Customer Web Experience
- Temkin Group Study Explores How to Calculate ROI of Customer Experience
- Thoughts on the Future of Collaboration From Yammer Co-founder Adam Pisoni
- Forrester: Unified Communications Growth Will be Driven by Video and Mobile
- Not Provided: Investigating the Impact of Google's SSL Enhancement
Around the Web
- The illusion of individual vs. institutional control
- How To Lose Credibility When Using Data
- Strategy on the Inside
- Community is hygiene not heroics
- Keeping Close Ties Outside the Work Circle
Featured Events (all events | post your event)
- Nov 20 — SharePoint Connections Amsterdam
- Nov 27 — Gilbane Conference in Boston
- Nov 28 — Tweet Jam: Socializing Customer Relationship Management #CXMChat
- Dec 05 — SMX Social Media Marketing Las Vegas
- Dec 12 — Big Analytics New York 2012
Featured Jobs (all jobs | post your job)
- Data Insights Analyst in San Francisco at RadiumOne
- Vice President of Human Resources in Santa Monica at EdgeCast
- Technical Architect in Remote at Radian6
- Direct Sales Manager in Bangalore at Liferay
- Web Content Manager in Sao Paulo at Riot Games
- Endangered Species: The Corporate Intranet
- Think Digital Marketing Technology: Think ... Microsoft?
- Multitasking? You're Killing Yourself for Nothing
- Forget Intranets, Give Me an ESN
- Microsoft's New BI Tool Plays Nice, Even With 3rd Party Vendors
- Are These Vendors the Best at Social Media Monitoring?
- Will Office 365 Destroy Consulting?