Responsys a Gap-Filler for Oracle?
One competitor of Oracle's certainly feels this way, and they and others shared their thoughts on what the $1.5 billion acquisition does for the marketing industry.
Making the Most of SharePoint
In SharePoint, organizations must embrace changes required for success and move past the traditional roadblocks — so here's how.
Stop Ignoring Rogue IT
As Jeff Foxworthy would put it, “If you shared a company document with a colleague using a publicly-available document sharing service, you might just be rogue IT.”
Going After Dropbox in Enterprise
Dropbox wants to be the cloud solution enterprises turn to for online file sharing, but there’s a problem.
Who Wins in Business Intelligence?
Forrester says these large enterprises are focusing their efforts on providing their workers with broad, scalable enterprise suites with BI embedded in ERP, customer relationship management (CRM) and financial software packages, as well as lightweight desktop self-service tools.
- The 6 Pieces of the Customer Experience Puzzle
- Is Box Crossing the Chasm?
- How Nat Geo Built One of the World's Best Intranets
- Collaboration in 2014: 10 Predictions
- Location, Location: Reinventing the Customer Experience with a $10B a Year Digital Marketing Technology
- Big Data and Your Post Holiday Pounds
- My, How You've Grown: 20 Years of Digital Marketing
- How Does Lead Scoring REALLY Benefit Businesses? [Infographic]
- Marketing Software Selection: Find Your IT Champion
- Enterprise Architecture: The Godfather of Buzzwords (and Why it Still Matters)
Around the Web
- Facebook Isn't Losing Millions of Users
- Twitter’s New Analytics For Twitter Cards Shows Publishers Tweet And Mention Impressions, Clicks, And More
- Crowd Sourcing: A New Way to Look at Digital Marketing?
- HootSuite Buys UberVU To Expand Analytics On Its Social Media Management Platform
- Asia is No. 1 Market for Mobile Apps, Study says
Featured Events (all events | post your event)
- Jan 26 — IBM Connect in Orlando
- Jan 29 — CMSWire Tweet Jam: The Internet of Things and the Impact on Customer Experience #CXMChat
- Feb 04 — Social Media Strategies Summit Las Vegas 2014
- Feb 24 — Mobile World Congress Barcelona 2014
- March 05 — Sentiment Analysis Symposium New York 2014
- Report: Leverage Web Experience Technologies to Drive Ecommerce
- White Paper: Why Real Time Matters to Online Marketing Success
- White Paper: Top 7 Success Factors for Optimizing Customer Experience
- eBook: Maximizing the Value of Online Marketing Video
- White Paper: SharePoint High Availability Strategies
- Has Google Delivered a Killer Blow to Microsoft Office Apps?
- Should You Use LinkedIn to Build a Network or an Audience?
- A Graceful Exit for Box?
- 5 Marketing Lessons From HubSpot
- Microsoft Leaves Ballmer Bleeding as It Moves On
- Marketing Automation: 3 Trends to Watch
- Dave Gray on Work Like a Network and the Role of Hierarchies