The Value of Customer Journey Maps
Customer journey maps force an organization to look outside of itself and directly at the customer's perspective. Here are 4 key elements of customer journey maps.
The Next Generation Enterprise
As we slowly make the transition to the next generation of super connected organizations, there are 5 choices enterprises will have to make.
Time to Adopt BYOD
The mobile enterprise is upon us and many employees bring their own devices to work. Here are 5 reasons CIOs should adopt a BYOD policy.
- How 5 Web Experience Management Vendors are Dealing with Personalization
- How Will Customer Experience Management Keep Up with Channel Independence?
- Use Customer Journey Maps to Combat Self-Centeredness
- SAP: 'Internet of Things' is Future of Information Management, Smart Cities
- What Are the 25 Most Engaged Brands on Twitter?
- 5 Alternatives to WordPress
- Delivering Organization 2.0 with SharePoint 2013
- Designing for Community: Mastering the Art of Narrative
- Four Steps for Making Social a More Useful Part of Your CRM
- Gartner Highlights Up and Coming Digital Marketing Vendors
Around the Web
- The first web page
- Socialogy: Interview with John Hagel
- The Future of Work is NOT About Replacing SharePoint and Email
- Tuning Your Investment in the Digital Marketing Funnel
- How CIOs Can Keep In Step With CEOs
Featured Events (all events | post your event
- May 07 -- J. Boye Web & Intranet Conference Philadelphia
- May 14 -- 2013 CMS Expo Learning and Business Conference
- May 14 -- Webinar: One-to-One Marketing Made Easy with Big Data
- May 20 -- Optimization Summit Boston
- May 29 -- (CMSWire Webinar) How Social Business Tools Are Accelerating Sales & Marketing