Our focus on the Mobile Customer Experience continued this week as we looked at the impact of responsive design and how it can enable a single website to fluidly adapt to many devices.
We also had a number of great insights and advice on how to best deliver and optimize mobile experiences -- all captured in our Mobile CXM tweet jam recap.
June is looming and blooming, and in the coming month we'll dive into Social Business: What's Working in 2012. Yes, it's time to talk about the strategies and technologies that make employees more effective and productive.
- The Rise of Responsive Design or Why Today's Most Popular Mobile Strategy is Doomed to Failure
- 5 Future Trends in Tablet App Development
- EMC Documentum Reignited
- Yammer, Salesforce, Tibco Lead Forrester Q2 Activities Streams Wave
- Infographics vs. Data Visualization: Top 5 Tools for Creating Infographics
Learn how Intel migrated 900,000 web pages without a content freeze.
> Download the Free Guide!
- Say 'No' to Expensive Intranets
- Google Drive Gives Google Docs a Lift
- 4 Considerations for Migrating to Office 365 and SharePoint Online
- Influencer vs. Advocate (and Why We Need Both)
- Oracle Acquires Vitrue, Adds Social Marketing & Engagement to Platform
Around the Web
- Future of SEO: Investment, Innovation & Integration
- Engagement != Experience != Relationship — You Know That, Right?
- Collaboration in the Workplace: Where do You Start?
- 7 Common Business Pitfalls that Impact Social Media Strategy
- Social Data, Used Well, Can Add Years to a CMO's Tenure
Featured Events (all events | post your event)
- May 30 -- (Webinar) How to Drive Innovation, Productivity with a Social Intranet
- Jun 03 -- Semantic Technology & Business Conference San Francisco
- Jun 18 -- Enterprise 2.0 Summit Boston
- Jun 19 -- The Gamification Summit San Francisco
- Jun 26 -- Forrester's Customer Experience Forum New York
Featured Jobs (all jobs | post your job)
- Senior Marketing Manager, Social Meda in New York at Manilla
- Visual Designer in San Francisco at Yammer
- Data Analyst in Long Beach at Laserfiche
- Lead Generation Specialist in North Carolina at Ultimus
- Content Manager in Massachussetts at Sophos