The Price of Crappy Customer Experience
According to an IBM study, US$83 billion is lost yearly in marketing thanks to bad customer experiences. Understanding customer needs and meeting them is hard work and we have miles to go before customer journeys are truly understood.
Employee Still Lack Collaboration
Microsoft did a survey in the enterprise and found 39% believe there isn't enough collaboration in their workplace.
Maybe organizations need to step back and really think about what their employees need to be successful. It's key to look at employees as people and figure out how to tool them for success.
Mobility in the Enterprise
Recent AIIM research shows that 45% of organizations see mobile access as critical to information management, but 57% would prefer to provide the mobile devices employees use.
Upcoming Webinar: Learn How Video is Becoming the New Enterprise Document
Join CMSWire's June 12th webinar as we focus on how the role of video is changing in the enterprise, and you can get most ROI on video investments.
> Reserve Your Seat
- IBM: US$83 Billion Lost Yearly in Marketing Due to Poor Customer Experience
- The Road to Customer Experience Is Not Thru Net Promoter Score
- Gartner: 5 Cool Vendors in Content Management Focus on Mobile, Enterprise Collaboration
- Facebook Changes Ad Image Sizes, News Feed Options
- The Bright Future of Marketing
- Customer Journeys: Miles to Go
- Microsoft Report: Enterprise Social Tools Now a Worldwide Movement
- Act-On Adds Inbound Marketing Capabilities, New Mobile App
- A New Formula for an Innovative Culture
- Oracle Updates Service Cloud, Releases Mobile Agent iPad App
Around the Web
- Why Organizational Culture Matters to Your Marketing
- Socialogy: Interview with Deb Lavoy
- Now that’s what I call content marketing – 80s Pop Edition
- How Brands Add to the Collaborative Economy
- The Future Of Technology Isn’t Mobile, It’s Contextual
Featured Events (all events | post your event
- Jun 04 -- Webinar: Optimize Your Customer Experience Through Responsive Web Design
- Jun 12 -- Webinar: Tips from an Online Community Playbook
- Jun 12 -- Webinar: Video is the New Document - Keys to Maximizing the Value of Video in the Enterprise
- Jun 17 -- E2 Conference Boston
- Jun 25 -- Forrester's Forum For Customer Experience Professionals (New York)
Featured Jobs (all jobs | post your job)
- Content Strategy Manager in Menlo Park at Facebook
- User Experience Designer in Massachusetts at Axceler
- Director of Corporate Communications in California at Imperva
- Product Marketing Manager in Ottawa at TITUS
- Business Systems Analyst in Austin at Apple