Cap that off with Facebook, Apple, Amazon and Zinga stock spirals and one can't be blamed for thinking now is the perfect time to take a looooong vacation -- maybe it'll all be shiny and happy again when you get back.
Getting Content Marketing
Back in ROI land we are busy closing out July's focus on Content Marketing.
- Interview with Robert Rose on engaging your customers
- Content Marketing Tweet Jam Review
- Experts insights on the hardest part of content marketing
Don't forget our Content Marketing webinar on August 8th.
SharePoint = Elephant Still?
The preview of SharePoint 2013 is out and there's no shortage of views on its future significance to both social business and web content management.
As August rolls in we dive deeper into the platform's place in our world and whether or not SharePoint is still the elephant in the room.
- Forrester Wave: Enterprises Struggling to Define Customer Relationship Management Strategy
- Microsoft Doesn't Advise You Customize SharePoint 2013
- Google Talk Goes Silent, Suffers From Major Outage
- The Future of Drupal - Sustaining Effective Growth
- SharePoint 2013: 5 Reasons Why the New App Model Will Make Everyone Happy
- Don't Sell Collaboration Too Cheap
- 6 Tips for Managing the Modern Customer Support Organization
- Report: Social Tools Lead to Community-Oriented, Flexible Social Businesses
- Google Halts 16GB Nexus 7 Sales Due to Unprecedented Demand
- SharePoint 2013: These Are a Few of My Favorite Things
Around the Web
- Do You Value Comments?
- Customer Understanding: Do You Really Know What Your Customers Want And Need?
- Chief Content Officer Job Description Sample Template
- The 6 People You Need in Your Corner
- Facebook Still Doesn't Get Marketing
Featured Events (all events | post your event)
- Aug 08 -- (Webinar) Leading with Content Marketing -- Rethinking Web Engagement
- Aug 09 -- (Webinar) Performance Tips for Drupal Website Builders
- Sep 04 -- Content Marketing World Columbus
- Sep 13 -- Henry Stewart DAM Conference in Chicago
- Nov 14 -- Forrester's Customer Experience Forum West Los Angeles
Featured Jobs (all jobs | post your job)
- Cloud Architect in California at Apple
- Research Analyst in New York at Siegel+Gale
- Marketing Content Manager in Palo Alto at Alicanto
- User Experience Designer in Dallas at SoftLayer
- Project Manager in Canada at EMC