Twitter's IPO is a Flashback
Twitter's IPO this week achieved a valuation among the most successful companies on earth before it has returned any capital at all -- something that hasn't happened since 1999.
Humans Trump Big Data
Improving analytics skills is all good, but there's a very real danger here as well -- one that increases with big data, for big data is fueling this obsession with numbers.
Modern Intranets Come Full Circle
We're now seeing an organizational social hub where employees can collaborate like never before --and things are just getting started.
RTC to Kill Skype?
Web Real-Time Communication (RTC), when it's finalized and starts to be deployed over the next year, will affect nearly all of the technology giants, including Apple, Cisco, Google and Microsoft -- and the headline feature must have Skype worried.
Big Data Getting Smarter
The latest partnership between SAS and SAP leverages the SAP very fast in-memory HANA platform and the analytics capabilities of SAS software. The goal is to broaden SAS' capabilities around big data analysis.
Webinar: How to Improve Your Digital Governance (Nov 20)
Give your marketing team the agility and freedom they need to connect with digital consumers.
> Register Today
- Are Great Leaders Made or Born?
- How Do You Define a Modern Intranet? It's Simple
- Three Big Myths That Keep You From Being Customer-Centric
- For Love of Email: The Strange Story of MailChimp
- Are Intranets Becoming Irrelevant?
- Thanksgiving Is the New Black (Friday), Adobe Predicts
- Metalogix Updates SharePoint Strategy, UI for Axceler Tools
- Webtrends: Impressive Results from First B2B Use of Twitter's Lead Gen Cards
- 3 Crucial Elements of a Successful Rebranding Campaign
- Brands Happier than Users over Photos, Videos in Tweets
Around the Web
- RBS SE100 Index award winners show that social enterprises means business
- A snapshot of social media 2013
- Who’s responsible for the customer’s experience?
- Drive customer experience with actionable social CRM
- IBM answers big data competition
Featured Events (all events | post your event)
- Nov 13 -- CMSWire's November Tweet Jam: Defining the Modern Intranet #SocBizChat
- Nov 17 -- OpenText Enterprise World Orlando 2013
- Nov 20 -- Webinar: How to Improve Your Digital Governance (Nov 20)
- Dec 03 -- Gilbane Conference Boston 2013
- Jan 26 -- IBM Connect 2014 in Orlando
- White Paper: Driving Conversions via Behavioral Personalization
- White Paper: The Beginner's Guide to Customer Conversion
- White Paper: 5 Reasons to Move from Document Management to ECM
- eBook: Measuring Return on Knowledge in a Big Data World
- Executive Brief: Unlocking Knowledge for Better Customer Engagement