Business environments are getting more social and more collaborative. What does that mean?
It means we look for patterns, not measure metrics to determine success; it means the end of the sales funnel; it means...well lots of things. Check out Deb Lavoy's latest, If Social Business is the Answer, What is the Question? ...and you'll get the picture.
Customer Experience Management (CXM) is about the employee experience too. If this resonates, have a read of Intranet Management: Shaping the Internal Customer Experience and Engaged, Informed Employees Get the Job Done to give you ideas.
It's the weekend (hurray!) and you are probably headed out the door to pre-order your new 3.1 million pixel retina display iPad 3 -- good luck fighting the crowds!
- Forrester: Customer Experience Management and 13 Emerging CRM Trends
- If Social Business is the Answer, What is the Question? 3 Driving Forces
- Don't Buy Into the SaaS Web CMS Hype: Here's Why You Really Want It
- The Hub of Enterprise 2.0: The Social Intranet
- iPad 3 Launch Day Arrives, Keep Up With the Latest News
Join us for this March 29th webinar to learn how the SaaS version of Drupal can simplify your microsite management life
> Reserve Your Seat Here
- Engaged, Informed Employees Get the Job Done
- The 7 Most Important SharePoint Online Success Factors #o365redmond
- Social Business in 2012: Like Having a Party and No One Shows Up
- Microsoft SQL Server 2012 Promises Big Data, Business Intelligence Solutions
- Intranet Management: Shaping the Internal Customer Experience
Around the Web
- The Problem with Blending Organic Results with Social Information
- Turns Out The Way Your Team Is Brainstorming Is Probably All Wrong
- 3 Social Marketing Communication Methods: When & How to Use Them
- 9 Questions to Ask About Social Media Sentiment
- Is addiction the dark side of digital working?
Featured Events (all events | post your event)
- Mar 14, 2012 – Get Social with Microsoft & Telligent in Irvine
- Mar 20, 2012 -- Adobe Digital Marketing Summit in Salt Lake City
- Mar 20, 2012 -- AIIM Conference San Francisco
- Mar 21, 2012 – (Webinar) 6 Pitfalls to Avoid with Your CMS Project
- Mar 29, 2012 – (Webinar) Introducing Enterprise Drupal Gardens - Open SaaS
Featured Jobs (all jobs | post your job)
- Media Analyst in Chicago at Networked Insights
- Mobile Devices Project Manager in Sydney at Apple
- Enterprise Sales Executive in Israel at ClickTale
- Multimedia Designer in California at Facebook
- Silicon Valley Enterprise Tech/Business Journalist at CMSWire.com