Web Experience Focus in 2013
In 2012 the focus was on mobile. This year, digital marketers need to think beyond mobile to multichannel.
But that's only the start of how Web Experience Management will evolve this year — social and contextual analytics will also be key technologies in today's customer experience technologies.
Tech is fun, but we mustn't forget the 3 C's of Customer Experience Management.
Tweet Jam Time Again!
We're kicking off the new year with a look at the Customer Life Cycle. Join us January 23rd at 1pm ET, 9am PT as we discuss how organizations define their customer life cycles and the tools/strategies they use. Stay tuned for more details.
To get you started, check out this example of a company that saw the importance of customer service in the customer life cycle.
- Nielsen Announces Choices For 10 Best Designed Intranets 2013, 70% Built on SharePoint
- Four Web Content Management Trends in 2013 Every Marketer Needs to Know
- Looking at Digital Business in 2013
- Will 2013 Be the Year that HTML5 Takes Over?
- Google Offers Office Access for iPad, CloudOn Offers Office Support for iPhone
- Navigating the 3 C's of Customer Experience - Step One: The Customer
- Where is the Search Box?
- Salesforce Spring '13 Preview, Chatter, Sales, Analytics & Mobile All Updated
- CRM 2012-2013: Separating the Substance from the Hype
- Considering an ERP Solution? A Note of Caution
Around the Web
- The drama that swirls around data in marketing
- Does More Content Marketing Mean Better Content Marketing?
- How the Role of CMO Will Change in the Year Ahead
- 2013: Content Gets a Ride as King
- Year 8 is too late
Featured Events (all events | post your event
- Jan 16 —Social Media Conference
- Jan 27 — IBM Connect in Orlando
- Mar 04 — Adobe Digital Marketing Summit
- Apr 18 — Forrester's Forum for Marketing Leadership Professionals Los Angeles
- Apr 29 — Gartner Portals, Content & Collaboration Summit San Diego
Featured Jobs (all jobs | post your job)
- Content Manager in New York at G100 Network
- Client Director in New York at Blast Radius
- Online Marketing Manager in San Francisco at AppDynamics
- Network Engineer in San Francisco at Splunk
- Social Media — Community Manager in New York at Big Fuel