Customer Knows Best
Citing his own company's 'reinvention,' SDL's chief said failing at customer experience is not an option.
Still Care About E-Commerce?
It was all we could talk about 10 years ago. Numbers tell a different story today.
Enterprise Social Kings
New kids. Old kids. And the capabilities that make these six enterprise social platforms lead the Forrester pack.
Transparency Rules in Enterprise
If people know what’s in it for them, they are more likely to get involved with your Enterprise Social Network tool.
Big Lessons for Data
Big data is no longer the sole domain of big companies.
Sync & Share on Public Clouds?
EFSS provider Egnyte will now leverage Google Cloud Services to store client files.
- Ways to Win - and Lose Prospects - with Content Marketing
- Vishal Sikka Grabs Infosys' Top Job
- Talkin' Trash: Curbing Comment Spam and Crazy People
- Does Google's Panda Pounce Have Any Bite?
- Microsoft and CXM: Yesterday, Today and Tomorrow
- 5 Tips from Fantasy Football to Manage Digital Analytics Teams
- What Marketers Can Learn from a Rabbi's Use of Social Media
- China Leads the World on the Internet of Things
- Deployment Happens: Revolution by Evolution
- Major League Baseball Team Used Tobii's Eye-Tracking Technology
Around the Web
- With 'The Machine,' HP May Have Invented a New Kind of Computer
- Cloud Technology, in Translation
- 5 Essentials You Need to Know About Digital Marketing
- For Adobe Systems Incorporated, Valuation Concerns Exist
- Salesforce.com: Let's Build Apps For Wearables
Featured Events (all events | post your event)
- June 17 -- (Webinar) How Online Support Communities Can Lead to Customer Experience Excellence
- June 19 -- CMSWire Tweet Jam: Marketing Automation and the Digital Experience #CXMChat
- June 24 -- Forrester's Forum For Customer Experience Professionals East 2014
- July 9 -- (Webinar) Agile Marketing: Creating a New Generation of Enterprise Digital Experience
- July 24 -- CMSWire Tweet Jam: Omnichannel Experience Challenges & Practices #CXMChat