What Makes Customer Communities Tick
What makes people join? Why do they stick around? Check out these customer communities insights. And watch the replay of our recent Google #CXMHangout on Customer Communities -- it's not to be missed!
Social Business: Then and Now
Deb Lavoy has been a prolific writer on the topic of Enterprise 2.0. In 2010 she talked about how social media was changing Enterprise 2.0. This week she goes further looking at the real drivers of employee engagement.
He Said, She Said: Records Management in SharePoint?
Joe Shepley says you can't do records management in SharePoint. Mimi Dionne fiercely disagrees. Read her take on the SharePoint/Records Management debate.
Tweet Jam: Customer Communities
Join CMSWire on April 24th 10am PDT, 1pm EDT, 1700 GMT for our #CXMChat Tweet Jam. The topic -- Building successful customer communities. Read the Tweet Jam questions and see the experts who will be tweeting. Mark your calendars!
Are You Getting the Most Out of Marketing Automation?
Learn how marketing automation can boost customer engagement, create more sales-ready leads and dramatically increase company revenue.
> Read the White Paper
- Is SharePoint a Failed Vision for Collaboration?
- Salesforce.com Takes Lead Over SAP in CRM Market Where SaaS, Apps Dominate
- Microsoft Offers 3D Visualization For Business Intelligence, Big Data Analytics
- Is Proprietary Software Better, Safer than Open Source?
- How to Create a Culture of Customer Centricity
- How Will Customer Experience Management Keep Up with Channel Independence?
- Two Rules of Community Engagement - The Secrets of an Evangelist
- Webtrends Debuts Action Center for Streams Remarketiing
- From Requirements to Technology: An Approach to Build SharePoint Solutions
- Discussion Point: Marketing Automation - Feature vs Platform
Around the Web
- Four Disruption Themes for Business
- The One Conversation Tool That Will Make You Better at Absolutely Everything
- Innovative Analytics Boosts Organizational Edge
- Too Much Like-Mindedness Hurts Companies, and the Country
- What Would Ashton Do—and Does It Matter?
Featured Events (all events | post your event
- Apr 24 -- CMSWire's April Tweet Jam: Growing and Engaging Communities #CXMChat
- Apr 29 -- Gartner Portals, Content & Collaboration Summit San Diego
- May 07 -- J. Boye Web & Intranet Conference Philadelphia 2013
- May 14 -- Webinar: One-to-One Marketing Made Easy with Big Data
- May 20 -- Optimization Summit Boston 2013
Featured Jobs (all jobs | post your job)
- Enterprise Business Development Manager in San Francisco at Zmags
- Senior Associate Games Analyst in New York at Arkadium
- Content Marketing Manager in San Francisco at Xerox
- Marketing Content Manager in New York at Interbrand
- Project Manager in Kuala Lumpur at Teradata