Tweet Jam is almost here! We're a little over an hour away from our building better web experiences with marketing automation Tweet Jam. Join us as we discuss the opportunities and challenges behind integrating the two platforms. We have a great group of panelists that are sure to keep the conversation going.
The Jam starts at 10am PST, 1pm EST, 1800 GMT. Follow us on your favorite Twitter tool using the #CXMChat hashtag, join our TweetChat room or follow us on Cover-It-live below. But first, let's take a look at the topics we'll be covering.
Once again, here are today's questions:
- Marketing Automation Platforms (MAP) are by nature broad. What are your top 3 Marketing Automation functions?
- Marketing Automation creates a data silo, how is this causing pain for you today?
- MAP and WEM overlap in areas like landing pages, forms, activity tracking and profiles. Are we destined to be stuck with this or is there a better way?
- WEM requires intelligence, which requires data. How can we use MAP data for better WEM?
- What are the challenges to integrating Marketing Automation Platforms (MAP) and WEM platforms?
- What's the most interesting opportunity around better integration of MAP and WEM?
A couple things to keep in mind:
- Introduce yourself with your first #CXMChat tweet. Include your name, job title and organization you work for.
- Subsequent tweets must start with the question number you are responding to and the #CXMChat hashtag. For example, "@bigbird Q5 We very much believe customer respond to social outreach #CXMChat"
- Please don't pitch products or services; stay knowledge focused
- Keep the discussion professional, but informal
- Remember that this is a public chat — be thoughtful
See you there!
- Endangered Species: The Corporate Intranet
- Think Digital Marketing Technology: Think ... Microsoft?
- Multitasking? You're Killing Yourself for Nothing
- Forget Intranets, Give Me an ESN
- Will Office 365 Destroy Consulting?
- Make Room for Gartner's BI and Analytics Platforms MQ Leaders
- From Build It and Go, to Ready to Go with SharePoint