Tweet Jam is almost here! We're a little over an hour away from our building better web experiences with marketing automation Tweet Jam. Join us as we discuss the opportunities and challenges behind integrating the two platforms. We have a great group of panelists that are sure to keep the conversation going.
The Jam starts at 10am PST, 1pm EST, 1800 GMT. Follow us on your favorite Twitter tool using the #CXMChat hashtag, join our TweetChat room or follow us on Cover-It-live below. But first, let's take a look at the topics we'll be covering.
Once again, here are today's questions:
- Marketing Automation Platforms (MAP) are by nature broad. What are your top 3 Marketing Automation functions?
- Marketing Automation creates a data silo, how is this causing pain for you today?
- MAP and WEM overlap in areas like landing pages, forms, activity tracking and profiles. Are we destined to be stuck with this or is there a better way?
- WEM requires intelligence, which requires data. How can we use MAP data for better WEM?
- What are the challenges to integrating Marketing Automation Platforms (MAP) and WEM platforms?
- What's the most interesting opportunity around better integration of MAP and WEM?
A couple things to keep in mind:
- Introduce yourself with your first #CXMChat tweet. Include your name, job title and organization you work for.
- Subsequent tweets must start with the question number you are responding to and the #CXMChat hashtag. For example, "@bigbird Q5 We very much believe customer respond to social outreach #CXMChat"
- Please don't pitch products or services; stay knowledge focused
- Keep the discussion professional, but informal
- Remember that this is a public chat — be thoughtful
See you there!
- 5 Tech Trends We'll See More of in 2014
- The Future of Collaboration Isn't What It Used to Be
- SharePoint Conference Keynote: Releases and Roadmap #SPC14
- The Fall of Collaboration, The Rise of Cooperation
- Who Leads the Big Data Market? (Probably Not Who You Think)
- If You Dress SharePoint Differently, Is it Easier to Use? #SPC14
- Navigating the Microsoft Forms Roadmap #SPC14