It's that time again, we're only a few hours away from our Socializing Customer Relationship Management Tweet Jam. We have a great group of panelists lined up to provide their thoughts and insights into how businesses have turned to social media channels to engage and retain their audience.
Once again, here are today's questions:
- How do you define the core mission of Social CRM?
- What are the key technologies/practices changing customer service today?
- What role does Social CRM play in a larger Social strategy? Is it necessary to have the one before the other?
- List 3 reasons why Social CRM projects fail to achieve expected value.
- How do you see customer support strategies changing in 2013?
The rules are clear:
- Introduce yourself with your first #CXMChat tweet. Include your name, job title and organization you work for.
- Subsequent tweets must start with the question number you are responding to and the #CXMChat hashtag. For example, "@bigbird Q5 We very much believe customer respond to social outreach #CXMChat"
- Please don't pitch products or services; stay knowledge focused
- Keep the discussion professional, but informal
- Remember that this is a public chat -- be thoughtful
Hope to see you there!