It's that time again, we're a little over an hour away from our Tweet Jam on the Customer Life Cycle Experience. We have a great group of panelists lined up to provide their thoughts and insights on the strategies and tools being used by businesses today to form lasting relationships.
Once again, here are today's questions:
- What's different about the customer life cycle today vs. 5 years ago?
- Who owns the customer life cycle and how is this changing organizational structures today?
- What role does analytics play in the customer life cycle experience?
- What tools or processes aid in managing the customer life cycle?
- Name 3 challenges organizations must overcome to adopt a customer life cycle experience strategy.
A couple things to keep in mind:
- Introduce yourself with your first #CXMChat tweet. Include your name, job title and organization you work for.
- Subsequent tweets must start with the question number you are responding to and the #CXMChat hashtag. For example, "@bigbird Q5 We very much believe customer respond to social outreach #CXMChat"
- Please don't pitch products or services; stay knowledge focused
- Keep the discussion professional, but informal
- Remember that this is a public chat — be thoughtful
We look forward to seeing you there!
- IDC: 10 Predictions For Emerging Technologies In 2015
- What's Next for Big Data? Predictions for 2015
- Are You Too Old to Work in Tech? IT's Midlife Crisis
- Honest-to-God, Absolutely True Marketing Predictions for 2015
- 2015 Forecast: The Sun is Out for Cloud Computing
- 8 Components of a Truly Integrated Digital Workplace
- 6 C's for More Efficient IT In 2015 [Infographic]