It's that time again! In just under an hour our latest Tweet Jam will be going live. This time around we'll be diving into everyone's favorite buzzword -- big data. Be sure to tune in as we discuss where it fits in a larger digital marketing strategy, the skills and tools needed to extract insights and what the best data sources are.
Once again, we have a panel of experts lined up that will keep the conversation going. The Jam will begin at 10 am PDT/ 1 pm EDT/ 1700 GMT. You can follow us on your favorite Twitter tool using the #CXMChat hashtag, join our chatroom or follow us on Cover-It-Live below.
Our questions will include:
- What is big data in your job context? How much do you collect and what categories?
- Name the three most important data classes or sources for digital marketers.
- How well equipped is your team to leverage big data, both from a skills and tools perspective?
- What are the biggest mistakes digital marketers make with big data?
- In-house or out-source analytics — what drives the decision?
- Bonus: Do organizations need Chief Digital Officers?
- Introduce yourself with your first #EIMChat tweet. Include your name, job title and organization you work for.
- Subsequent tweets must start with the question number you are responding to and the #cxmchat hashtag. For example, "@bigbird Q2 Social data is helpful but overrated. #cxmchat"
- Please don't pitch products or services -- stay knowledge focused.
- Keep the discussion professional, but informal.
- Remember that this is a public chat -- be thoughtful.
We'll see you then!