Whether you are laying back at the beach or sitting in your office wishing you were, what better way to spend an hour than joining in our mobile digital experience Tweet Jam taking place at 1 pm EDT today!
Once again, we have a group of experts lined up to keep the conversation going. The Jam starts at 10am PDT/1pm EDT/ 1700 GMT. You can follow us on your favorite Twitter tool using the #CXMChat hashtag, join our chatroom or follow us on Cover-It-Live below.
We'll be asking the following questions:
- How do you define "omnichannel" and how does this differ from "mobile first" thinking?
- Responsive design, separate mobile site, mobile app -- what are the main differences and how do organizations choose?
- What are the three biggest challenges for organizations trying to deliver better mobile experiences?
- Are marketing automation and content marketing effective in the mobile channel?
- Is B2B customer acquisition harder in the mobile channel and if so, what problems need to be solved?
- What role does social media play in mobile customer experiences?
- What about mobile's potential most excites you?
Please remember to:
- Introduce yourself with your first #cxmchat tweet. Include your name, job title and organization you work for.
- Subsequent tweets must start with the question number you are responding to and the #cxmchat hashtag. For example, "@bigbird Q5 use of mobile changes between the B2C and B2B audience #cxmchat"
- Please don't pitch products or services -- stay knowledge focused.
- Keep the discussion professional, but informal.
- Remember that this is a public chat -- be thoughtful.