This month we’ve been tackling the ins and out of mobile customer experience. What better way to continue the discussion than via a Tweet Jam today. Have you been tasked with understanding how the mobile customer experience fits in with your overall business strategy? Are you on the marketing team that's building a mobile marketing plan?
Whatever your role, the questions our panelists will answer, and the insights you provide from your own experience will guide the conversation and give us all a close look at how mobile is affecting organizations today.
At 1pm EDT, 10am PDT, join the CMSWire community to discuss:
- How are you making the business case for mobile?
- How does a mobile first strategy change your overall approach to CXM?
- Mobile site vs. mobile app — how are you deciding today? How is responsive design impacting your thinking?
- What mobile metrics are changing your thinking about the channel?
- What's the biggest gap you see in the mobile experience market today?
A great lineup of panelists -- check them all out here. Remember, your ideas and opinions are important to, so contribute freely.
To participate, join our TweetChat room, follow the #CXMChat hashtag on your favorite Twitter tool, or hang out here with Cover-It-Live:
Just a quick reminder on the rules:
- Introduce yourself with your first #CXMChat tweet. Include your name, job title and organization you work for.
- Subsequent tweets must start with the question number you are responding to and the #CXMChat hashtag. For example, "@bigbird Q5 We have a great team that manages our digital asset strategy #CXMChat"
- Please don't pitch products or services; stay knowledge focused
- Keep the discussion professional, but informal
- Remember that this is a public chat — be thoughtful
See you soon!