Social media marketing software provider, Visible Technologies has updated its enterprise-focused Visible Intelligence Platform to improve the overall impact of social media campaigns.
The ROI Problem and the Visible Technologies Solution
According to Visible Technologies many marketers don’t know how to measure ROI properly. To fix this problem the Visible Intelligence platform has added new features to address problems such as how a brand can elevate itself above competitors and how data from both sales and marketing departments can contribute to a campaign's' success. This is done through improved customer insight, segmentation and brand reach.
This release taps into the goldmine of information in our platform to help marketers boost brand awareness, streamline marketing workflow and uncover insights that provide return on social investments,” said Richard Pasewark, CEO of Visible.
Specifics of these new features include:
- Categories and Tags: Users can now use categories to create standard data cuts, as well as organize tags into folders for easy access. These tags and categories can also be filtered and used on any Visible Intelligence dashboard.
- Navigation and Search: The platform now has a streamlined search where users will be able to browse information more quickly through segmentation. Users will also be able to preview information through the search tab and filter searches through sentiment, media type, location, author, influence and top sites.
- Expanded Analytics: With an expanded analytics tool, that includes site visitation and author follow metrics users will also be able to see the the brand’s overall social impact and how topical posts compare to each other.
- A Little More Conversation: With the conversation filter, users can organize social conversations by categories such as original post, retweet, reply and mention.
- Scheduling Posts: With this feature, users will be able to schedule posts for their company’s various social media accounts, while administrators are able to delete or edit posts to reflect news events that interfere with what was scheduled.
In Brief: Visible Technologies
As a social media marketing company, Visible Technologies tends to focus on three areas: social media monitoring, analytics and engagement. In addition to the Visible Intelligence platform, the company also has V-IQ, a social performance dashboard, marketing solutions for a variety of business areas including retail and financial services and marketing intelligence services that include a Visible Core Insight Study and Visible Global Insight Program.