(Page 3 of 3)
Cochrane went on to describe the different components Adobe provides such as Adobe Creative Suite, Creative Cloud and Adobe CQ5 that make big data actionable. Adobe has designed its tools to be easy to use and deploy to ensure marketers can easily take advantage of the offerings.
Cochrane concluded with a demo of CQ5, Adobe’s web experience management solution (see the video at the end of the article for the full demo).
Adobe CQ5 - Tailoring the Customer Experience in Real Time
The Wrap Up
The webinar wrapped up with questions from attendees. The speakers responded to the audience explaining the importance of big data to marketing, the metrics that are important for a marketing dashboard and more about why faster feedback loops are important.
If you want to know the answers to these questions or more detail about any of the topics the speakers addressed, check out the following webinar recording.
- Microsoft Leaves Ballmer Bleeding as It Moves On
- Discussion Point: Why are We Still Stuck on Email?
- Sitecore Takes on the Competition with Version 8 #SYMNA
- A Look at the Top of Gartner's Mobile App Development World
- 6 Things to Consider Before Buying Enterprise Social Software
- Office 365 Now Makes You Look Smarter via Office Delve
- 5 Steps for Building a SharePoint Migration Plan