Sprinklr Gets Even Bigger
Once, twice, three times a social media management acquisition.
Web Analytics Leaders
In web analytics vendor rankings, more choices emerge.
Check Out Box Workflow
When Box CEO Aaron Levie introduced Box Workflow, it’s worth taking notice.
Microsoft Office Gets Boost
Microsoft announced an aggressive expansion of its Office store.
Large File Share Cleanup
CIO be wary: this is not a four-month project.
Hadoop's Big Data Roadmap
Are Hortonworks and Hive community paving Hadoop's future?
Buyers Guide: Selecting a CMS that Supports Your Business
Key insights and current trends to guide you through the buying process.
Download the Guide Now
- If the Cloud Isn't Safe for Jennifer Lawrence, Is it Safe for Enterprises?
- Can Your Social Platform Be Your Intranet?
- Building a Hybrid Bridge to the Microsoft Cloud
- Why Google Is Rebranding Its Enterprise Division
- Enterprise File Sync & Share Solutions: What's the Difference?
- Personalization in the Age of the Marketing Cloud
- DataStax Gets Cash to Leave Oracle in the Dust
- Sitecore Pulls It Together for Vegas Debut #SYMNA
- How We Topped YouTube Search Results
- Risk Analysis: The Missing Piece in Authentication
Around the Web
- Facebook CEO Ready to Spend Billions to Spread Web Access
- Is Your Company Bored With Social Media?
- Oracle to Accept Lower Damages in SAP Case or Face Re-trial
- Apple Says It Will Add New iCloud Security Measures After Celebrity Hack
- Pindrop's Software Analyzes Phone Calls to Help Fight Fraud
Featured Events (all events | post your event)
- Sept. 15 -- Gartner Portals, Content & Collaboration Summit London 2014
- Sept. 16 -- (Webinar) 3 Critical Processes to Guide the Customer Journey
- Sept. 23 -- (Webinar) Trends and Challenges of B2B Marketing Analytics with Holger Schulze
- Sept. 25 -- (Webinar) Adobe's Key Dimensions for Always-On Marketing
- Sept. 29 -- Kentico Connection Prague 2014