It's almost time to come together on Twitter and discuss the evolving role of digital asset management. It's no longer simply about managing digital assets, it's about how you are using them in your customer experience strategies and the challenges and opportunities associated with that.
At 1pm EDT, 10am PDT, join the CMSWire community to discuss:
- Given how digital we are, what is your current definition of DAM?
- What are the core elements of a DAM strategy?
- What 3 things make a DAM solution successful?
- How do DAM and CXM/WEM currently relate?
- What is the single biggest DAM opportunity in 2012?
A great lineup of panelists — check them all out here. Remember, your ideas and opinions are important to, so contribute freely.
To participate, join our TweetChat room, follow the #CXMChat hashtag on your favorite Twitter tool, or hang out here with Cover-It-Live:
Just a quick reminder on the rules:
- Introduce yourself with your first #CXMChat tweet. Include your name, job title and organization you work for.
- Subsequent tweets must start with the question number you are responding to and the #CXMChat hashtag. For example, "@bigbird Q5 We have a great team that manages our digital asset strategy #CXMChat"
- Please don't pitch products or services; stay knowledge focused
- Keep the discussion professional, but informal
- Remember that this is a public chat — be thoughtful
See you soon!