Everywhere we look there's another DAM decision to be made. From creation of strategy, to software selection, to driving adoption, to successful integration, it's no wonder that many of us are left wondering how to actually succeed with DAM. Join in as we discuss the possibilities at our upcoming Tweet Jam!
Succeeding with DAM
The Jam will begin at 10 am PT/ 1 pm ET / 1800 DST on Thursday, August 28th. As always, the broader CMSWire community is welcome to take part. You can join in by following the #DAMChat hashtag, by logging into our chatroom or through CoverIt Live below.
We have a great panel lined up to keep the conversation going. This time around, our experts include:
- Alex Struminger, digital media strategist — @AlexStruminger
- David Diamond, director global marketing, Picturepark — @DAMSurvivial
- Elliot Sedegah, senior product marketing manager, Adobe — @esedegah
- Irina Guseva, technology analyst, consultant and advisor — @irina_guseva
- Jake Athey, marketing director, Widen Enterprises, Inc — @DrDam
- John Horodyski, partner, Optimity Advisors — @jhorodyski
- Leslie Weller, director of marketing, Canto — @Leslie_Weller
- Nate Barad, director of product strategy, Sitecore — @natebarad
- Ralph Windsor, contributing editor, DAMNews — @daydreamuk
- Ron Selvey, vice president marketing, WebDAM — @rselvey
The following questions will guide the conversation:
- Why do you think companies end up with more than one DAM?
- What can DAM Vendors do to fight the 'Rich Media Parking Lot' stereotype?
- Does DAM lag behind in usability and "modern UI" in general? If so, what's the challenge?
- How does the "near duplicate" problem effect DAM adoption and usability?
- Name your top DAM adoption issue and how you address it.
- How do you see integration of DAM with CXM and other software impacting DAM relevance?
A few things to keep in mind:
- Introduce yourself with your first #DAMchat tweet. Include your name, job title and organization you work for.
- Subsequent tweets must start with the question number you are responding to and the #damchat hashtag. For example, "@bigbird Q5 Individual file storage is a hard habit to break #DAMchat"
- Please don't pitch products or services — stay knowledge focused.
- Keep the discussion professional, but informal.
- Remember that this is a public chat — be thoughtful.
- Sitecore Takes on the Competition with Version 8 #SYMNA
- Discussion Point: Why are We Still Stuck on Email?
- A Look at the Top of Gartner's Mobile App Development World
- Microsoft Leaves Ballmer Bleeding as It Moves On
- 6 Things to Consider Before Buying Enterprise Social Software
- Gartner Names Wise Choices for Workplace Social Software
- A Bigger iPhone Will Just Make My Butt Look Big