It's a question that many organizations have been asking themselves lately -- what's the best way to manage our digital assets? Do we need a dedicated DAM platform or is the functionality in existing systems enough? Be sure to tune in to our upcoming DAM Tweet Jam as we explore where digital asset management fits in today's business world.
Do We Still Need DAM
The Tweet Jam will kick off on Wednesday, October 30th at 10 am PDT/ 1 pm EDT / 1600 GMT. We'll be gathering a group of experts to weigh in on the need for DAM capabilities and applications -- do we still need them, what form will they take in the future, how do they measure up?
As always, in addition to the expert panel we are assembling, the broader CMSWire community is welcome to participate. All experience levels are welcome to join in. Be sure to join in by following the #CXMChat hashtag or join our chatroom.
We are in the process of finalizing our questions, so check back soon!
A few things to keep in mind:
- Introduce yourself with your first #cxmchat tweet. Include your name, job title and organization you work for.
- Subsequent tweets must start with the question number you are responding to and the #cxmchat hashtag. For example, "@bigbird Q5 DAM applications are becoming too specialized. #cxmchat"
- Please don't pitch products or services -- stay knowledge focused.
- Keep the discussion professional, but informal.
- Remember that this is a public chat -- be thoughtful.
See you there!