The quantity of digital assets we manage is going no where but up. Yet, a recent CMSWire poll revealed that almost 50% of respondents use things like "shared file servers and other less wonderful practices" to manage them. Given the state of DAM technology, this is clearly not the best approach.
What you need is a Digital Asset Management (DAM) Strategy that supports the organized creation, management and delivery of digital assets across multiple channels and devices. And part of any good DAM strategy is a solid technology platform.
The open source services firm Rivet Logic is running a complimentary webinar explaining how to build a DAM solution with the Alfresco content management platform. The event is titled "Digital Asset Management with Alfresco" and runs this Thursday April 21st at 2pm EDT (11am PDT).
Emil Loreto, Engagement Director at Rivet Logic will walk you through:
- The compelling business drivers and use cases for Digital Asset Management (DAM)
- Key characteristics/components of a DAM solution stack
- Rivet Logic case studies and best practices implementing Digital Asset Management using Alfresco
- What to consider when planning your Digital Asset Management implementation.
Managing your digital assets has never been more complicated, and it's only going to get worse as consumers demand even more from social and mobile channels. Learn how an Alfresco-based Digital Asset Management solution can provide you a viable option. Reserve your seat here.
- SharePoint is Already Legacy
- Are You Too Old to Work in Tech? IT's Midlife Crisis
- Web Content is Obsolete
- Will Salesforce's New Analytics Cloud Make Waves? #DF14
- Salesforce Shares Its Marketing Vision #DF14
- Why Collaboration Solutions Fail [Infographic]
- Microsoft Gives Office 365 More Social Love