On the twelfth day of Christmas, my true love sent to me,
- Twelve workflow diagrams drumming
- Eleven copyright lawyers piping
- Ten change management requests a-leaping
- Nine metadata fields dancing
- Eight user-experience scenarios a-milking the design team
- Seven servers crashing … again
- Six search strings a-laying
- Five golden file formats … if only
- Four calling vendors with proposed solutions
- Three integration plans that work (ho ho ho)
- Two turtle dove taxonomies
- And a DAM solution that works in our company!
Image courtesy of alison1414 (Shutterstock)
About the Author
John Horodyski, Principal, DAM Education, provides strategic direction and consulting on Digital Asset Management (DAM) implementations including metadata and taxonomy design for Fortune 500 clients. John is also Adjunct Faculty at San Jose State University where he teaches a graduate course in Digital Asset Management currently in its 7th year of teaching and John continues to publish white papers and articles on DAM, digital media and metadata as well as presenting at various conferences. John is a Founding Board Member of the DAM Foundation.
- It's Official: Forrester Says Campaign Marketing Is Dead
- Hackers Use Viral Videos to Attack B2B E-Commerce Site
- Will EMC Dump Documentum?
- A Beginner's Guide to Responsive Web Design
- Dream On Salesforce, SAP Prez Unimpressed by Your Threats
- Why Can't Lawyers Learn to Use Hashtags?
- Moving to Office 365: Top 10 Things You Should Know