...and they're darn deserving of their own online management tools.
Coming December 1st, Widen Enterprises will debut Media Collective 5.0 and Backdrop, a photography approval tool.
Widen provides digital asset management solutions in a manner most SaaSy. (Work remotely! Awesoooome.)
The v5 release of Media Collective sports:
* Advanced asset versioning tools
* Conflict resolution for duplicate assets (YES!)
* Shared multi-page reviews in Adobe
* Ad and brochure-building options
* Backdrop, a tool that routs and approves photos
With Backdrop, photographers can upload images directly onto the platform for comments and approval -- you know, like a document. Admins can also build automated actions for typical events in the approval process, making image publishing, review and storage less time-consuming.
Visit the Widen website for more info. (Turn down your volume unless you dig the idea of a Widen testimonial deluge.)