The role of the modern digital marketer is not an easy one. Every day, another program, process or product is thrown their way claiming to be the one solution that will make or break their marketing strategy. As marketing automation continues to evolve, will providing customers with a positive experience become easier in the near future? What's preventing everyone from jumping on the marketing automation bandwagon? Find out at this Thursday during this month's Tweet Jam!
Marketing Automation Meets Digital Experience
Our Jam kicks off at 10 am PT/ 1 pm ET / 1700 GMT on Thursday, June 19th. As always, the broader CMSWire community is welcome to take part. You can join in by following the #CXMChat hashtag, or logging into our chatroom.
The following questions will be asked:
- Name three ways marketing automation can help support customer experiences.
- What prevents the adoption of marketing automation platforms?
- What can businesses do to get the most out of the data within MAP?
- How does marketing automation support the demand for greater personalization?
- In what ways can marketing automation go wrong?
- What comes next for marketing automation?
Our panel of experts will be sure to keep the conversation moving. This month, we have:
- Glenn Gow, CEO at Crimson Marketing — @CrimsonCEO
- John Kottcamp, Chief Strategy Officer at Tahzoo — @jkottcamp
- Julie Hunt, Independent Consultant & Analyst for B2B Software Solution Strategies — @juliebhunt
- Mark Floisand, VP of Product Marketing at Sitecore — @floisand
- Nate Barad, Director of Product Strategy for Sitecore — @natebarad
- Scott Brinker, CTO at ion interactive — @chiefmartec
A Few Things to Keep in Mind
- Introduce yourself with your first #CXMChat tweet. Include your name, job title and organization you work for.
- Be sure to include the #CXMChat hashtag in all responses. Use A1 for answers to question one, A2 for question two, etc. For example, "@bigbird A3 Integration with other systems will help create a unified customer view #CXMChat"
- Please don't pitch products or services — stay knowledge focused.
- Keep the discussion professional, but informal.
- Remember that this is a public chat — be thoughtful.
- Endangered Species: The Corporate Intranet
- Think Digital Marketing Technology: Think ... Microsoft?
- Multitasking? You're Killing Yourself for Nothing
- Forget Intranets, Give Me an ESN
- Microsoft's New BI Tool Plays Nice, Even With 3rd Party Vendors
- Are These Vendors the Best at Social Media Monitoring?
- Will Office 365 Destroy Consulting?