Document Locator 5.0 addresses schedule pressures, legal risks and document configuration specific to the AEC industry. It also promotes collaboration and greater visibility over the document management process - utilizing the power of collective knowledge while ensuring honest practices.
- Secured, remote access for those accessing the system beyond the firewall
- Communications records management, including records of email
- Document workflow
- An audit trail for all transactions, approvals and related information to a given document. This protects companies from the legal and financial risks associated with non-compliance to in the case of an audit a la eDiscovery.
Document Locator 5.0 integrates with Microsoft, Brava! and AutoCAD. Check it out.
Are you a member of an AEC firm? Weigh in on this item's usefulness in our comments field.
- Are You Too Old to Work in Tech? IT's Midlife Crisis
- If Hadoop Disappears, Will the Label on Your Distro Matter?
- Customer Success is a Failure
- Inside Acquia's Gartner Ascension, Web CMS' Next Road Trip
- EMC Should Sell Documentum, HP Should Buy It
- 7 Deadly Signs of Career Burnout [Infographic]
- Connecting Workers to Information in the Digital Workplace