Announced today, Mobius a DM product from New York-based Mobius Management Solutions has achieved “pole position” in Gartner's “Magic Quadrant for IDARS” (Integrated Document Archive and Retrieval System) study.
Some excerpts from the article:
Gartner has rated Mobius in the leadership quadrant for the past 12 years.
According to the Gartner report, Mobius leads because of its scalability, platform support and strong execution across multiple IDARS applications including report distribution, bill presentment and customer self-service.
“Historically a leader in IDARS, Mobius plans to enter the comprehensive content management market. This decision confirms Gartner's research that IDARS is part of most enterprises' content management plans,” the report states.
Oh and in case you're wondering what “TCM” is, this definition is from the Mobius.com website:
“A total content management system is an integrated set of software facilities that capture, manage, store and deliver diverse content that supports e-business processes and internal operations —- from supply to demand and from design to support.”
Read the full article.
- SharePoint is Already Legacy
- Are You Too Old to Work in Tech? IT's Midlife Crisis
- Has Google Just Reinvented Gmail?
- What to Do When Yammer Adoption Stalls
- Is Your Information Architecture Ready for SharePoint 2013?
- Microsoft Lync Can Spy on Enterprise BYOD Use
- Discussion Point: Is There a Secret Sauce for Employee Engagement?