Announced today, Mobius a DM product from New York-based Mobius Management Solutions has achieved “pole position” in Gartner's “Magic Quadrant for IDARS” (Integrated Document Archive and Retrieval System) study.
Some excerpts from the article:
Gartner has rated Mobius in the leadership quadrant for the past 12 years.
According to the Gartner report, Mobius leads because of its scalability, platform support and strong execution across multiple IDARS applications including report distribution, bill presentment and customer self-service.
“Historically a leader in IDARS, Mobius plans to enter the comprehensive content management market. This decision confirms Gartner's research that IDARS is part of most enterprises' content management plans,” the report states.
Oh and in case you're wondering what “TCM” is, this definition is from the Mobius.com website:
“A total content management system is an integrated set of software facilities that capture, manage, store and deliver diverse content that supports e-business processes and internal operations —- from supply to demand and from design to support.”
Read the full article.
- Forrester: Move Faster on App Development
- World Cup Website Hacked: Is Yours Vulnerable, Too?
- A Man, a Blouse and an Awesome Customer Experience
- Reinventing Digital Asset Management
- Microsoft Strikes Google by Slashing Office 365 Prices #WPC14
- Thank You, Apple-IBM? Why Mega Deal is Good for Microsoft
- Can You Name the Top 10 IoT Companies?