Version One, a provider of document management and imaging software solutions, was named E-mail Product of the Year 2008 (for the second year in a row) at the Document Manager (DM) Awards 2008. DbMail, an automated e-mail delivery service, was the product that helped win the award for Version One. Over 5,000 readers of Document Manager Magazine voted for the various products and had come to the overall conclusion that DbMail was the best in the category of e-mail products. The DM Awards 2008 saw DbMail as the victor and recipient of the E-mail Product of the Year 2008 shortly after.
DbMail works with various accounting, manufacturing and ERP systems to enable organizations to automatically route e-mails containing documents like invoices, statements and contracts directly from in-house software systems.
Here is a quick look at some of DbMail's primary features:
* Enterprise-wide solution that integrates with enterprise networks
* Available for multiple platforms like UNIX and Microsoft
* Various image formats which contain text documents can be converted into regular e-mail text
* Full integration with DbForm and DbFax; so that printed, e-mailed and faxed documents look identical
* Graphical Windows-based design tool makes creating and editing documents fast and efficient
* Integrates with Microsoft Exchange, Microsoft Outlook, Lotus Notes and UNIX mail
* Scalable for any number of e-mails and users
* Offers API's that enable even tighter integration
Obviously, these features were more than enough to allow DbMail to be recognized as the winner for best e-mail product of this year.
As e-mail management becomes an increasingly important factor in enterprises around the world, products like DbMail will continue to improve upon themselves. We hope that the competition keeps up.
Users interested in learning more about the award winning DbMail -- and Version One's other various products for document management and imaging needs -- check out Version One's official Web site.
CMSWire is a popular web magazine published by Simpler Media Group. We provide news, advice and analysis for professionals driving digital customer experience strategy, evolving the digital workplace and creating intelligent information management practices. The CMSWire team produces 500+ authoritative articles per quarter for a community of over 750,000 market influencers.