Intranets are key to internal communication and collaboration within organizations. The continual evolution of Enterprise 2.0 strategies and solutions has driven functionality and requirements further, shifting how we think about social business and collaboration in our organizations.
The situation gets more complex when your intranet is a global one. Building a successful global intranet is not simply about making your intranet multi-lingual. You also need to take localization and cultural factors into consideration, and manage findability and relevance across channels.
To understand the challenges of implementing a sophisticated, social and global intranet join RivetLogic this Thursday June 23rd at 11am Pacific, 2pm Eastern as they discuss how to build sophisticated intranets with open source software.
During this one-hour event you will:
- Review typical ROI and value associated with Enterprise 2.0 intranets
- Discuss strategies for community sharing
- Learn about common globalization challenges
- Explore strategies for managing global content
- Understand how to enhance information findability using Apache Solr
The session will focus on practical examples and lessons that you can immediately put into practice.
If improving your intranet is on the table this year, you can reserve your seat here.