For those of you in the Washington, D.C. area, on Wednesday, June 4 Gartner, Inc., an information technology research and advisory company, presents Gartner InFocus Day: Government.
Spend a full day exploring enterprise change strategies designed to help you drive change specific to your environment. The conference offers a highly-focused single track and interactive workshop style sessions aimed at everyone from CIOS to IT directors to non-technical, strategic government leaders. Topics include: * How IT leaders can effectively drive change at the enterprise level
* Web Trends Impacting Enterprise IT (consumerization, Web 2.0, SOA, SaaS, and cloud computing)
* Success factors for PMOs that go beyond the standards (organization, maturity level, roles, metrics)
* Trends, engagement practices and lessons learned for effective Governance
* Critical steps necessary to leverage successful enterprise IT change management
Features of the day also include tips on the latest industry insights – and best independent advice – from Gartner analysts on the topics that are most relevant to the government IT executive, along with government guest speakers who will share their hard-won best practices and change strategies.
Guest keynote speakers include:
* Dan Mintz, CIO Department of Transportation
* Scott Studham, CIO Oak Ridge National Laboratory/Dept of Energy
Registration is open on the day of the event which is hosted at the Gaylord National Resort & Conference Center. Learn more about the day's agenda and other registration information at gartner.com/us/infocusgovt.