For those of you in the Washington, D.C. area, on Wednesday, June 4 Gartner, Inc., an information technology research and advisory company, presents Gartner InFocus Day: Government.
Spend a full day exploring enterprise change strategies designed to help you drive change specific to your environment. The conference offers a highly-focused single track and interactive workshop style sessions aimed at everyone from CIOS to IT directors to non-technical, strategic government leaders. Topics include: * How IT leaders can effectively drive change at the enterprise level
* Web Trends Impacting Enterprise IT (consumerization, Web 2.0, SOA, SaaS, and cloud computing)
* Success factors for PMOs that go beyond the standards (organization, maturity level, roles, metrics)
* Trends, engagement practices and lessons learned for effective Governance
* Critical steps necessary to leverage successful enterprise IT change management
Features of the day also include tips on the latest industry insights – and best independent advice – from Gartner analysts on the topics that are most relevant to the government IT executive, along with government guest speakers who will share their hard-won best practices and change strategies.
Guest keynote speakers include:
* Dan Mintz, CIO Department of Transportation
* Scott Studham, CIO Oak Ridge National Laboratory/Dept of Energy
Registration is open on the day of the event which is hosted at the Gaylord National Resort & Conference Center. Learn more about the day's agenda and other registration information at gartner.com/us/infocusgovt.
CMSWire is a popular web magazine published by Simpler Media Group. We provide news, advice and analysis for professionals driving digital customer experience strategy, evolving the digital workplace and creating intelligent information management practices. The CMSWire team produces 500+ authoritative articles per quarter for a community of over 750,000 market influencers.