September signifies the beginning of many things: school, autumn, major league baseball playoffs. It also brings the Web 2.0 Expo. Scheduled for September 16-19 in New York City, Web 2.0 Expo is set to make attendees a part of the 2.0 experience by offering on-stage sessions, keynote presentations, workshops, panel discussions and demos, as well as opportunities for participants to engage face-to-face.
Co-produced by TechWeb and O'Reilly Media, Web 2.0 Expo is a conference and trade show for designers, developers, product managers, entrepreneurs, marketers, and business strategists who are embracing the opportunities created by Web 2.0 technologies.
No matter your skills or experience, you'll benefit from:
* A packed agenda designed for web professionals, marketers and entrepreneurs
* An opportunity to network with relevant Web technology companies
* In-depth workshops that will provide the basic tools for essential new technologies
* Exclusive presentations about the future of the Web from industry leaders and innovators
* An opportunity to interact and engage with other participants and speakers
* Networking social events poised to help participants share ideas and collaborate
Workshops provide a forum for collaborative learning, exploratory participation and the first-hand opportunity to master the power of Web 2.0 technologies.
* Building Successful Next Generation Web 2.0 Applications
* Designing and Developing for the Future of Mobile
* Rich UX Documentation
* Web 2.0 Business Plans: Business Models, Economics and Valuation Explained
Sessions are designed by following tracks and are presented by a plethora of accomplished speakers.
* Landscape & Strategy
* Design & UX * Development
* Media & Marketing
* 2.0 at Work
* Performance & Scaling
Registration ends July 28, so hurry up! Early bird pricing is still available as well, so get ready to make a new beginning this fall.
CMSWire is a popular web magazine published by Simpler Media Group. We provide news, advice and analysis for professionals driving digital customer experience strategy, evolving the digital workplace and creating intelligent information management practices. The CMSWire team produces 500+ authoritative articles per quarter for a community of over 750,000 market influencers.