September signifies the beginning of many things: school, autumn, major league baseball playoffs. It also brings the Web 2.0 Expo. Scheduled for September 16-19 in New York City, Web 2.0 Expo is set to make attendees a part of the 2.0 experience by offering on-stage sessions, keynote presentations, workshops, panel discussions and demos, as well as opportunities for participants to engage face-to-face.
Co-produced by TechWeb and O'Reilly Media
, Web 2.0 Expo is a conference and trade show for designers
, developers, product managers, entrepreneurs, marketers, and business strategists who are embracing the opportunities created by Web 2.0
No matter your skills or experience, you'll benefit from:
* A packed agenda designed for web professionals, marketers and entrepreneurs
* An opportunity to network with relevant Web technology companies
* In-depth workshops that will provide the basic tools for essential new technologies
* Exclusive presentations about the future of the Web from industry leaders and innovators
* An opportunity to interact and engage with other participants and speakers
* Networking social events poised to help participants share ideas and collaborate
Workshops provide a forum for collaborative learning, exploratory participation and the first-hand opportunity to master the power of Web 2.0 technologies.
* Building Successful Next Generation Web 2.0 Applications
* Designing and Developing for the Future of Mobile
* Rich UX Documentation
* Web 2.0 Business Plans: Business Models, Economics and Valuation Explained
Sessions are designed by following tracks and are presented by a plethora of accomplished speakers.
* Landscape & Strategy
* Design & UX
* 2.0 at Work
* Performance & Scaling
Registration ends July 28, so hurry up
! Early bird pricing is still available as well, so get ready to make a new beginning this fall.