In the spirit of the Enterprise 2.0 Conference in Boston this month, we at CMSWire are strongly focused on the topic of Communities in Social Business. Opening up the conversation to our community is one of our key goals.
So with that said:
It's Time for a Tweet Jam
Join us on June 8th at 12pm PDT / 3pm EDT / 19:00 GMT. We welcome the broader CMSWire community in our inaugural Tweet Jam. We'll spend an hour discussing the role of communities in social business with the goal of sharing insights, tips and best practices.
The easiest way to join the conversation is by following or including the #SocBizChat hashtag.
#SocBizChat Tweet Jam Topics
You may tweet your questions and/or responses throughout the Jam, roping them in via the #SoBizChat hashtag.
Here are some sample questions:
- How do you define Community? What makes a community a community?
- Who should facilitate community building? Who shouldn’t?
- How do you get full adoption and engagement? Do you need full adoption?
- Where does sentiment analysis fit in? Who is using it effectively? What are good examples/case studies?
- How do you define success when it comes to community? Is it ROI? Or things like employee satisfaction, "collaboration levels", or productivity?
Here are a few things to keep in mind:
- Introduce yourself with your first #SoBizChat tweet. Include your name, job title and organization you work for.
- Subsequent tweets must start with the question number you are responding to and the #SoBizChat hashtag. For example, "@bigbird Q5 We very much believe sentiment analysis works #SoBizChat"
- Please don't pitch products or services; stay knowledge focused
- Keep the discussion professional, but informal
- Remember that this is a public chat -- be thoughtful
We look forward to connecting with you on June 8th!