This year's Persuasive Technology conference in Copenhagen -- a conference dedicated to new insights, research and practice into how technology may change and influence our behavior, thoughts, and feelings -- has extended their deadline for paper submissions to February 19th.
The conference takes place June 7-10, and is expected to gather any and all interested in networking, presenting, discussing and reflecting on themes associated with persuasive design and technology.
Some of the themes to be covered include:
- Motivational technology and design
- Mobile persuasion
- Motivational information behavior
- Social and organizational issues
- e-Interventions for addictions
- Persuasive Technologies in inclusive ICT
- Persuasive Technologies in Library and Information Science.