Yes, yes, today is the end of the world and all that, but more importantly LinkedIn's IPO was huge! Meanwhile, back on planet earth Yammer unveiled 3 new business integration tools and (bummer) the data says Twitter doesn't drive downstream traffic.
Industry trends? Forrester predicted the demise of the PC and IBM research says CIOs are moving big enterprises to the cloud.
If SharePoint is your game, Mimi Dionne covered SharePoint records management best practices with Don Leuders, our own David Roe asked, is your Enterprise CMS ready to move to the cloud?, and Deb Lavoy explored whether collaboration was the end of process.
- The True Nature of a Social Intranet
- Microsoft, Nokia Plan the Windows 7 Phone Future
- Get More Value Out of Your Web CMS with a Content Strategy
- The SharePoint Cloud: Benefits of Office365
- Interview: Top SharePoint Records Management Blogger, Don Lueders
- Social Knowledge Base: The Key to Customer Engagement?
- Wachet auf! 3 Things That Will Disrupt the Intranet in 2011
- Is Collaboration the End of Process?
- Is Your Enterprise CMS Ready to Move to the Cloud?
- IBM’s Social Media Jam Aims to Build Social Business
Around the Web
- New Ways to Collaborate for Process Improvement
- Data: How Wealthy Corporations Spend On Social Business
- Facebook and Social Business Design
- Why Users Click Right Call to Actions More Than Left Ones
- Is Information Management an Evolution or a Revolution?
Featured Events (all events | post an event)
- May 26, 2011 -- Advanced Intranets & Portals 2011 - Amsterdam
- June 6-7, 2011 -- Web Content Conference 2011 (Chicago)
- Jun 08, 2011 -- DAM NY 2011 Conference
- Jun 16-17, 2011 -- eZ Systems Conference & Awards 2011 (London)
- Jun 20, 2011 -- Enterprise 2.0 Conference: Building Social Business (Boston)
Featured Jobs (all jobs | post a job)
- Market Research Analyst at Adobe
- Web Content Manager - Vignette at Catapult Technology
- Enterprise Software Sales Executive at Jive Software
- User Experience Architect at MarketSense
- UX + Front-end Developer at Grubhub