Web 2.0 Strategies is the UK’s leading forum for exploring real-world implementations of web 2.0 and enterprise 2.0 tools and techniques. This year, the conference, hosted on June 12 in London, is set to focus on customers, communication and collaboration: implementing the enterprise 2.0 revolution.
The conference is based upon the spirit of Web 2.0 and boasts an interactive agenda. By focusing on how Web and Enterprise 2.0 are affecting the way organizations work, Web 2.0 Strategies aims to help participants, who range from practitioners, expert commentators, 2.0 pioneers and technology gurus, learn how to:
* Incorporate web 2.0 into business strategy
* Understand the risks of web 2.0: privacy and security issues
* Sustain momentum after implementing web 2.0 technologies
* Measure trends and patterns in web 2.0 and enterprise 2.0 * Enable social networks: how can they help your organization?
* Overcome cultural and institutional issues: fostering a culture where change is regarded as a good thing
The event format offers keynote speakers, best practices, case studies and success stories, as well as networking venues, participant-driven ‘open space’ sessions, and exhibits of latest tools and technologies.
If you're excited about the opportunity to improve and manage internal communications, collaboration and team dynamics, then traveling to the UK is in your best interest.
Don't delay -- register today and take advantage of early bird rates!
CMSWire is a leading, native digital publication produced by Simpler Media Group, Inc. We provide articles, research and events for sophisticated professionals driving digital customer experience strategy, evolving the digital workplace and creating intelligent information management practices. The CMSWire team produces 450+ authoritative articles per quarter for our 750,000 community members. Join us as a subscriber.