Welcome to the weekend. Here's a look at some of this week's highlights.
We started the week off taking a look at the values and skills for individuals, teams and management required for successful enterprise collaboration. And we looked at the some of the open source players in this area.
Also this week, Adobe updated SiteCatalyst and launched SocialAnalytics to monitor and measure social conversations while OpenText increased its mobile capabilities through the acquisition of mobile app platform provider weComm.
- Enterprise Collaboration Requires Critical New Skills
- Enterprise Collaboration: Moving from Need-to-Know to Need-to-Share
- Adobe Wallaby Converts Flash into HTML 5, Bringing Flash to iPhone, iPad
- Overview: SharePoint 2010 Metadata and Taxonomy Management
- How SharePoint 2010 Can Be Used as a Collaboration Hub
- Clay Shirky On the Context of Content
- Spigit Brings its Idea Management Platform to Facebook
- Open Text Jumpstarts Mobile App Support with weComm Acquisition
- IntraTeam Intranet Conference: Themes and Observations
- 3 (+ 2) Players in Open Source Enterprise Collaboration
Around the Web
- Lean UX: Getting Out Of The Deliverables Business
- Do we really need a Chief Strategy Officer?
- Facebook Challenges Disqus, Releases Free Social Stats
- 5 Ways to Build Customer Engagement
- Gartner: Content management deployments need user level buy-in
Featured Events (all events | post an event)
- Mar 17, 2011 – (Webinar) How 2011 Web Strategy is Evolving, With Forrester's Stephen Powers
- Mar 21, 2011 -- AIIM Conference & Expo 2010 (Info360)
- Mar 23, 2011 -- Online Information APAC (Hong Kong)
- Apr 07, 2011 -- Webinar: CMS Connected
- May 09, 2011 -- Brain Traffic Content Strategy Conference - ConFab 2011
Featured Jobs (all jobs | post a job)
- Communications Associate, YouTube at Google
- SEM Analyst at Webtrends
- Business Development Manager at AvePoint
- Manager, Content and Communications at Relativity Press
- Account Executive at Salesforce.com