It's no secret that many organizations have invested time and money
into setting up a Microsoft Office SharePoint Server (MOSS) environment expecting it to save them time and money. And it can make a huge difference.
However, some organizations are not operating as efficiently as they could be when utilizing SharePoint for business process management
"Automating Document-Centric Processes within SharePoint" Webinar by Mauro Cardarelli hopes to help attendees to understand how that can be changed.
Some of the topics that will be touched on in this Webinar include:
* Leveraging existing investments in SharePoint
* Expanding knowledge with SharePoint
* Discussing how paper-based information can be incorporated into BPM systems
* Tying document capture and imaging technologies into SharePoint
* Discovering how to help extract value from BPM
There is probably much more that Mauro Cardaerlli, director of portals and collaboration practice at Vitale Caturano & Company, will be discussing with attendees of this Webinar.
Anyone interested in the Webinar's details or registration information can visit the AIIM Web site
The event takes place at 2:00 - 3:00 PM (EST) on November 19, so don't be late.