Refresh Software has just released an updated version of its proprietary component content management offering.
Woven together by DITA, XML and web publishing experts, SR2 7.1 utilizes an SOA-based J2EE content repository. It installs directly into the IT back-end and sports a simple interface for front-end users.
* Automates the development of technical documentation
* Makes it easy to author content on a hosted interface, or via Microsoft Word
* Enables XML content publishing across the Web, or on intranets, internet, RSS and portals
* Deploys DITA-based content architecture for topic-related authoring and content repurposing
* Supports any programming language using Web services or SQL, including .NET and Java
The updated offering also supports data migration, hot deploy external triggers, back-end search, and -- for the aesthetes -- customized WYSIWYG buttons.
CMSWire is a leading, native digital publication produced by Simpler Media Group, Inc. We provide articles, research and events for sophisticated professionals driving digital customer experience strategy, evolving the digital workplace and creating intelligent information management practices. The CMSWire team produces 450+ authoritative articles per quarter for our 750,000 community members. Join us as a subscriber.