INSCI Corp, a leading provider of Enterprise Content Management
(ECM) solutions, today announced its Channel Marketing Solution.
The solution, available as installed software or via INSCI hosted services (ASP), enables companies to accelerate their global channel marketing programs; reduce or eliminate marketing distribution costs; increase visibility and market share through each distributor; and improve productivity through the intelligent reuse of content for campaigns worldwide.
“Speeding time to market is consistently identified by channel marketing and brand departments as their most important goal when launching a new product or service,” said Henry F. Nelson, president and CEO at INSCI Corp.
“Our Channel Marketing Solution fundamentally improves the efficacy and speed of content distribution and communication. Our SOAP compliant technology makes it possible for companies to easily customize the user experience or integrate with existing business workflows without having to change the way they do business.”
Built on INSCI’s award-winning enterprise digital asset management (DAM) technology, the INSCI Channel Marketing Solution is a complete solution for the centralized management of marketing materials, from creation to distribution.
The system’s advanced metadata model automates the distribution of content, so companies can create secure, web-based portals for sharing and distributing marketing materials to internal groups, outside agencies, distributors, and even product consumers.
The user interface of the Channel Marketing Solution can be customized for each user group—distributors, vendors, agencies, and consumers can have a different user experience, viewing only the content relevant to their needs.
“With an expanding number of offline and online communication formats, getting the right marketing materials to right place and time will continue to get more difficult and expensive,” said Michael Moon, president of GISTICS, Inc., a leading research firm.
The Channel Marketing Solution repository supports the full range of content used in bringing a new product to market—from graphics and brochures to television ads and multimedia.
- Web Ready: Automatic generation of thumbnail preview and proxy for every file uploaded into the system
- Asset-level Security: A unique metadata-driven model ensures that only the right people have access to the right content at the right time
- Metadata Management: Assigns, manually or automatically, descriptive information fields related to each file or group of files
- Content Indexing: Index every file coming into the system so it can be routed and managed automatically
- Transform Content: Dynamically convert files from one format to another
- Versioning: Ensure that users are looking at the most up-to-date version, and automatically keep all versions available as backup
- Audit & Reporting: Content audit tools allow manufacturers to track content that is being used and by whom it is downloaded