Here's a quick heads up for you Bay Area CMSers: The 4th annual Gilbane San Francisco conference is coming to the Westin Hotel, June 18-20. Content management has been increasing in relevance as more and more users adopt it. New web technology continues to provide opportunities to create, manage, share and deliver rich content easier, cheaper and quicker. So what does this all mean?
Well it doesn't always mean that you need to replace your current system; however, with such a wide range of tools and practices out there, the challenge is to figure out what works, what doesn't, and what works together.
This is the focus of this year's Gibane Conference. What are the successful combinations of web content management, enterprise search, text analytics, social computing, infrastructure, etc.? How do I move beyond the mainstream content technologies I'm used to and up to enhanced "2.0" versions?
The discussion will be held with industry experts from leading technology, enterprise IT, analyst, and consulting firms. Topics covered in-depth will include:
* Web Content Management (WCM)
* Enterprise Search, Text Analytics, Semantic Technologies
* Collaboration, Enterprise Wikis & Blogs
* Enterprise 2.0 Technologies & Social Computing
* Content Globalization & Localization
* Enterprise Content Management (ECM)
* Enterprise Rights Management (ERM)
* Publishing Best Practices
* XML Content Strategies Head over to Gilbane for more info.
CMSWire is a popular web magazine published by Simpler Media Group. We provide news, advice and analysis for professionals driving digital customer experience strategy, evolving the digital workplace and creating intelligent information management practices. The CMSWire team produces 500+ authoritative articles per quarter for a community of over 750,000 market influencers.