iManage, Inc. (Nasdaq: IMAN), a leading provider of collaborative content
management software for global enterprises, today announced a major new
release of its flagship iManage WorkSite(TM) suite. With the introduction of
iManage WorkSite 8, iManage is redefining the role of document management in
law firms and corporate legal departments by providing the industry's first
solution to support matter centric collaboration, a new paradigm that more
closely supports the way lawyers actually work.
- Told You So: Ektron is Merging with EPiServer
- Where Document Management Went Wrong
- Five Hot HR Tech Trends for 2015 [Infographic]
- Who Wins, Loses in Ektron-EPiServer Web CMS Merger?
- IDC: 10 Predictions For Emerging Technologies In 2015
- EMC Documentum Group Changes Its Name and Leader
- 8 Companies Leading ECM Into 2015