iManage, Inc. (Nasdaq: IMAN), a leading provider of collaborative content
management software for global enterprises, today announced a major new
release of its flagship iManage WorkSite(TM) suite. With the introduction of
iManage WorkSite 8, iManage is redefining the role of document management in
law firms and corporate legal departments by providing the industry's first
solution to support matter centric collaboration, a new paradigm that more
closely supports the way lawyers actually work.
- Hackers Use Viral Videos to Attack B2B E-Commerce Site
- Will EMC Dump Documentum?
- It's Official: Forrester Says Campaign Marketing Is Dead
- Moving to Office 365: Top 10 Things You Should Know
- A Beginner's Guide to Responsive Web Design
- Dream On Salesforce, SAP Prez Unimpressed by Your Threats
- Why Can't Lawyers Learn to Use Hashtags?