iManage, Inc. (Nasdaq: IMAN), a leading provider of collaborative content
management software for global enterprises, today announced a major new
release of its flagship iManage WorkSite(TM) suite. With the introduction of
iManage WorkSite 8, iManage is redefining the role of document management in
law firms and corporate legal departments by providing the industry's first
solution to support matter centric collaboration, a new paradigm that more
closely supports the way lawyers actually work.
- Are You Too Old to Work in Tech? IT's Midlife Crisis
- EMC Should Sell Documentum, HP Should Buy It
- Customer Success is a Failure
- If Hadoop Disappears, Will the Label on Your Distro Matter?
- 7 Deadly Signs of Career Burnout [Infographic]
- Inside Acquia's Gartner Ascension, Web CMS' Next Road Trip
- Connecting Workers to Information in the Digital Workplace