iManage, Inc. (Nasdaq: IMAN), a leading provider of collaborative content
management software for global enterprises, today announced a major new
release of its flagship iManage WorkSite(TM) suite. With the introduction of
iManage WorkSite 8, iManage is redefining the role of document management in
law firms and corporate legal departments by providing the industry's first
solution to support matter centric collaboration, a new paradigm that more
closely supports the way lawyers actually work.
- The Problem With Yammer? People Don't Use It
- Did Forrester Get Its Digital Experience Wave Right?
- Can You Name the Top 10 IoT Companies?
- A Man, a Blouse and an Awesome Customer Experience
- Want Engaged Employees? Show Them the Big Picture
- Enterprises Still Crippled By Document Management Chaos
- Microsoft Kicks Oracle's Big Data Butt