Jahia Ltd., a provider of commercial open source Enterprise Content Management (ECM) software, has announces the general availability of Jahia 5.0, an open and unified ECM suite.Jahia 5.0 includes a number of technologies such as a Content Management Server, a Corporate Portal Server, a Document Management System, a Search Engine, a BPM Server, a Cache Proxy Server and a dozen ready to use collaborative portlets. Key features of Jahia 5.0:
- Easy installation procedure
- Full and native JSR168 Portal and Content Management integration
- Intuitive In-Context Editing system
- AJAX powered UI
- Full Multilingual and internationalization support
- Dublin Core metadata Support
- Webdav support in order to ease document management
- Integrated Search Engine with saved searches capabilities
- Integrated workflow and business processing system
- Copy/paste feature in order to easily duplicate entire sections of your sites
- Improved content reuse: dynamically manage cross-site syndicated copies
- Dozens of ready to use collaborative portlets including a discussion forum, a calendar server, a chat, etc.
- Prepackaged web and SQL clipping utility in order to generate JSR168 portlets without any technological knowledge
- Virtual Site Factory
- Single Sign-On with LDAP or Active Directory support
- XML import/export feature (JSR 170 DTD compliant)
- Clustering ready with specialized dedicated publishing, editing, indexing or processing nodes
- Intelligent front-end ESI/JSR128 Cache proxy for fast performance under heavy loads
- Dynamic site replication on remote servers (e.g. from the intranet to the public web site)
- And much more. Please check the README file for a full list of features.
Jahia Suite 5.0 is currently available for download on the community web site at: http://www.jahia.net/download
. An online demonstration is also available at: http://demo.jahia.org
The Jahia Community Edition is free to download and use under a modified version of the open source Common Development and Distribution License (CDDL). Other commercial editions are also available with full source code under a fair and sustainable "contribute or pay" license.
Jahia is headquartered in Geneva, Switzerland with subsidiaries in Paris and in the USA.