Are you an Oracle Content Management fan? Then here's the event of the year for you. It's Oracle's Collaborate 08 conference and it's happening April 13–17, 2008 at the Denver Convention Center in Denver, Colorado.
Collaborate 08 is about more than just content management, it's about understanding and using all of Oracle's products. But it has a unique twist called “a conference within a conference”.
Which basically means there is a special focus on content management at the Collaborate 08 conference. With over 30 sessions dedicated to content management, this conference is replacing the Stellent Crescendo content management conference.
Why should you attend this conference? Well, it will give you a chance to meet with Oracle and Stellent content management experts, try the products out in some hands-on labs and find out all the new goodies coming out for Oracle Content Management.
Some of the sessions include:
- New Features of Universal Content Management such as new Forms Editor, collaboration capabilities, BPEL integration, Secure Enterprise Search integration and RM integration.
- 50 Ways to Integrate with Oracle Universal Content Management such as though web services, java libraries, JSPs and persistent URLs.
- Understanding the new Oracle Support Model including how to navigate MetaLink.
- See the most recent Oracle Content Management Roadmap.
Want more information? See their conference site.
Here's a link to the Content Management Session Guide or head on over to the Conference site and register online. If you register by March 13 using Priority Code EM01 - you can get a $400 discount off the registration price.
- Gartner MQ for ECM: Why the Leaders Stand Out
- The Metamorphosis of the Social Enterprise
- Just How Badly Does Microsoft Want Your OneDrive Biz?
- Why Agile As We Know It Will Disappear
- ROI Is the Wrong Tool to Justify Social Investments
- SWAM: When LinkedIn Locks Down Social Networking
- Oops! Is Rackspace Rethinking its 99.99% Uptime Boast?