At a time when events are happening almost every week on the subject of enterprise content management, it's not surprising to see eCopy welcoming you to spend the day on October 9, 2008 learning about turning your paper into digital assets and how to extend SharePoint to include paper-based information. eCopy Discovery Day is being held October 9, 2008 from 9am-2pm EST at the Westin Copley Place, Boston. It's a free educational seminar for business and IT Professionals designed to show you eCopy's document imaging solutions provide you the ability to transform paper documents securely into digital assets via MFPs or scanners.
You'll also have the opportunity to meet with partner vendors like Microsoft, EMC, HP, Canon and Ricoh at the Partner Pavilion.
This event is actually a four day conference, but October 9th is Customer Day at the Partner Showcase Pavilion. For that reason attendance is free if you pre-register. There are two different sessions you can attend and both are held twice that day.
* Customer Session 1: Reaping the Benefits of Less Paper in the Office
* Customer Session 2: Extending Microsoft SharePoint to Include Information on Paper Documents
These session will provide you with the following information:
* How eCopy solutions can help turn paper documents into secure digital files
* How to merge paper-based processes into electronic workflows
* Integrate paper information into business applications such as SharePoint
If you are interested in eCopy's solutions, particularly around SharePoint and you live in the Boston area, then this may be a good chance for you to learn more. Anyone who pre-registers gets in free, otherwise you must pay US$ 50 at the door. Unless of course you are in the ever intelligent press or analyst category -- in which case it's free regardless.